When I first found this site, I started to think about how the idea could be used at a wedding. I really liked the idea of asking each of your guests to complete an "I love you more than..." heart and stick them into the guest book, or pin them to a notice board, or even string them up like bunting. It would be lovely to read all the comments and it would be a nice, different memento of the day.
We probably wont use this idea for our wedding, just because I don't want to plan too much for our guests to do, what with a photo booth and guest book frame already. However, I might decide to make some sort of display with "I love you more than blank" hearts, just made up of our own answers, possibly just as decoration. Maybe.
Anyway, here's a couple of answers that we came up with ourselves. As you can tell, we were being a bit silly!
- I love you more than chocolate covered pretzels
- I love you more than finally being able to sneeze
- I love you more than a "70% off Shoes" sign
- I love you more than I love Gibbs
- I love you more than John McCain loves shooting things
- I love you more than I love Coca Cola
- I love you more than Barney Stinson loves suits
- I love you more than a hot water bottle in bed