Saturday 1 January 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone!

I know I have been rubbish at posting recently, but I thought it was appropriate to post today, just to remind everyone that....

We're getting married this year!!!

That's crazy! Where has the time gone? Anyway, congratualtions to any other couples who are getting married in 2011 - how exciting is it to finally be able to say "this year" instead of "next year" when your asked about the wedding date?!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas too - I certainly did, as my lovely sister bought me my veil as my Christmas present! I will upload photos soon, I promise.

I'm so excited for 2011 - I feel like it's ok to start doing things for the wedding now, since it is officially "this year". I think we will start making the invitations soon, and probably buy my wedding dress. Exciting times coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...