Monday 30 August 2010

Cheap Centrepiece Idea #1

I am gobsmakced at the cost of flowers for weddings! If we have real flowers for our boquets and centrepieces, I will be speding more on flowers than on my dress! I love flowers, but I'm not sure I love them that much.

So my solution is to either use artifical flowers, or not use flowers at all.

At the moment, I'm leaning towards non floral centrepieces. My first thought is Candles:


I absolutely love the look of candle centrepieces. They are so simple, but the effect is very elegant. My only fear is that it would still be daylight during our meal, so it might look a bit odd to have a table full of candles and no need for them to be lit...

Also, I think i'd like a bit more colour in our centrepieces. Of course, we could always use coloured candles - I love this picture:

From Martha Stewart













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...