Friday 27 August 2010

First Blog Post! Woo!

Hello!

I am very new to the world of blogging, but I love a challenge! Basically, I thought I would use this blog to keep record of the planning process for our wedding next summer. My thinking is that by the time everything is done and dusted, I will have forgotten half the things I did, how it all came about and how I felt at the time. Hopefully, I'll be able to look back here and smile over all the fond memories!

I suppose that, in the unlikely event that anyone actually reads this, I shold tell you a bit about myself...

I'm 23, my fiancĂ© is 27 and we live in north west England. We have been together for 5 years (yesterday was our anniversary actually!) and he proposed on 29th October 2009. We have set the date for 6th August 2011 and are having 80 to 100 guests. Our biggest challenge is going to be keeping to our £5000 budget. We are paying for the whole wedding ourselves, with our families chipping in the odd bit.

We have already decided on quite a few things, but I'll have to talk about those later - Big Brother is on!

Kayleigh xx

p.s. I feel a bit weird talking to myself - I hope I'll get used to it! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...