Monday 11 October 2010

Pumpkin Inspiration

Since it's getting close to Halloween, I thought I'd share some pumpkin wedding inspiration that I stumbled across. 

How gorgeous do these pumkin lanterns look?

Source
I almost wish we were having an autumn wedding, just so that we could have carved pumpkin lanterns!

Source
I would assume that these would be fairly cheap - but I suppose it depends on where you get the pumpkins from. Can you buy pumkins wholesale?

It would probably take a while to carve them, but it wouldn't be difficult and it would be so fun! Plus, you could make all sorts of pumpkiny recipes from the scooped out insides.

You could even carve your names or monogram into them

Source
Or how cute is this?

Source
I think these would look so gorgeous lining a path or grouped together outside. I think I may have to convince an engaged person I know to have these!

Oh, and speaking of engaged people - it seems to be catching around here! I breifly mentioned that my younger sister is engaged, and 2 of my best friends are also engaged. But now, my older sister is engaged too! Hurray!

Now, which one of them can I convince to have pumpkins...?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...