Now, keep in mind that this was a 2 minute job, with just a pair of scissors instead of a craft knife! Also, the piece of ribbon I used was not long enough to tie a big bow, like the actual invitations will have, but I didn't want to waste some more ribbon. AND the printer was having some sort of issue will yellow ink, so the insert is blue, but it will atually be green. Listing all that, I probably should have waited and done a proper mock up, but I was very excited and wanted to see what they looked like.
These pictures are just to give you a general idea of what the invitations will look like.
The card blanks were a little bit smaller than I meant to order (they onyl fit one flower per side instead of the 2 I planned on) but now that they are here, I actually prefer them smaller. It fits all the information in, at a good size so I don't see the need to have them bigger.
I am 90% sure that we will be using that insert (in green), but I do tend to change my mind quite regularly!