Thursday 30 September 2010

Smile on a Stick!

I came across this picture on Offbeat Bride:

From Offbeat Bride
and I was conflicted. On one hand, this picture freaks me out. A lot. It's so creepy! On the other hand, how cool would these be as props for our photo booth?! 

Apparently they are called "smile on a stick" and you can buy them here for $5. But I think you could make them fairly easily yourself! A cut out picture of the bottom half of a face, stuck on a stick and voila! 

I think I'm going to look for some suitable faces, or I might ask my very talented sister in law if she could draw a few for me. 

Here's a few more examples:

Source
Santa on a Stick! Amazing! My grandad has a very distinctive, very ginger beard, so I'm tempted to have one a bit like the above, but with a ginger beard. I can imagine my family would have tons of fun with that! 

Source
Different colours, and even a frown!




Even a pumpkin one! 




A clown one, which would completely freak out my sister since she is terrified of clowns!

And a nice, romantic one!

I'm a little bit in love with these now that I've gotten over the creepiness, and I think it would be great to have a couple of different expressions or features.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...