Friday 24 September 2010

Wedding Signage

Recently I've been thinking that it might be nice to have a sign outside our venue, showing guests which way to go. Not that it's difficult or anything, but I want to be sure that they know that they don't have to walk around to the front, and through the reception room in order to get to the ceremony garden. Plus, I found some really cute signage inspiration:






Our "motto" , so to speak, for the wedding is "Eat, drink and be married" so I love the sign above, but I think I might prefer a nice, simple "Wedding this way" or "Karl and Kayleighs wedding this way" with an arrow.



I do love the look of the wooden, hand painted signs though. I think we could make one of these really easily and for  next to nothing - I bet we could find an old piece of wood in the shed somewhere! I wouldn't make it look vintage and worn, like moast of these examples though. And I would try to use the same fonts that we are using on the invtations, rather than the fancier, swirly script in the above photos.

I think this would be areally nice first impression to give the guests when they arrive for the ceremony.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...